Chocolate Ice Cream
You know there are some days where you just need a treat! For me, there is nothing quite like a creamy, chocolatey ice cream. You know the kind of ice cream that when you eat it your brain thinks "wow, this is so good!"
I love being real with food. I don't "act" like I don't like ice cream, when I really do!
You will have to take a double take after just one bite of this ice cream! Tastes like ice cream! Creamy like ice cream! IT IS ICE CREAM!
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbs coconut oil
- 4 tbs MCT oil *needed to create a smooth ice cream
- (or 4tbs melted butter-if not dairy sensitive)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp + 8 drops stevia glycerite: to desired sweetness
- ¼ tsp salt *helps keep ice cream soft
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Pour in ice cream maker. Should take approximately 20 minutes to firm up.