Peanut Butter Fat Bombs!
Peanut Butter is a staple in our house! It is definitely one of our favorite foods! I know that peanuts can be a little controversial in the health arena. Some say it is good, some say it is not. After doing some research on peanut butter, I have found a brand that I consider an extremely high quality; Maranatha Organic Peanut Butter.We eat a lot of fat for fuel in the day. So these fat bombs are a fun way to get the fat we need for the day! If you don't care for peanut butter, feel free to use any nut butter you enjoy eating.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 16 oz jar Organic Peanut Butter (I use Maranatha Creamy Peanut Butter with a
- hint of sea salt)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol (I use Swerve)
- 8-12 drops of stevia glycerite (depends on how sweet you want it)
- If the coconut oil is solid you will want to heat the oil in a saucepan to melt it.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend the mixture with a hand mixer. Or you can place all the ingredients in a blender and use the low setting.
- Line a 8 x 8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. You will want a big piece of parchment paper that will hold the fat bomb mixture. You will want the parchment paper to lay over the edges of the dish so you can pull the mixture when it is solid out easy.
- Pour the mixture in to the lined glass dish.
- Place the dish in the freezer to set. Usually takes about 1 hour.
- Take mixture out of freezer and cut into nice size chunks. Then place in an airtight container and keep in freezer.
- Let them thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating. I usually take 2-4 pieces out at a time.
NOTE: You can also put them into fun silicone molds to make fun shape fat bombs! Whatever puts a smile on your face!