- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder (I use BioChem -
- sugar free Chocolate)
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/2 tsp stevia glycerite
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Combine all wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in small bowl.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients into mixing bowl and blend on high.
4. Put in a coconut oil sprayed 8 x 8 baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. The edge may looked raised like a cake. The center may look uncooked, but
that is okay, this will give your brownies a yummy gooey brownie texture.
5. If you have leftovers, you can leave on counter. They won't last long!